Monday 30 June 2014

Bathtime Buddies Foam Alphabet

I got K these in May. We were doing our shopping in Sainsburys and K was loose (rarely wants to be in the trolley seat these days!). He was already obsessed with the alphabet by this point and raced up to these (in the shower gel aisle) whilst I was looking for shower products for me. They were only a few pounds so I got them for him. They come in a tub with a perforated lid. The alphabet is repeated with plenty of key letters so you can realistically spell out quite a lot with them. They stick well to our bath and tiles when wet and are a good size for K to use. The tub does suggest that by placing them back in it upside down, the water drains out etc. My experience is that unless they are completely dry before they go back into the tub, they become mouldy sadly. So ours are now sat in the sink, waiting for me to get around to scrubbing them all, as I won't let K play with them covered in black mould spots, given he puts them in his mouth! So generally a good product, with this one drawback!

No comments:

Post a Comment